Blaque Productions

Just another guy that likes music. I'm on SoundCloud most of the time. Between that and Lounge-Radio, that accounts for 80% of what I listen to right now. The other 20% is filled with classic rock from 100 the Bay.

About

About Me

My name is Charles Franklin. I've enjoyed making music for over 10 years now. I primarily make various forms of EDM (Deep/Tech House, Breaks, Hip Hop, ect), mostly Deep stuff or whatever I can manage. I used to DJ house and breaks and I eventually started creating the stuff. After that, I started making Hip Hop(sorta), and now I think I'm heading toward Trip Hop and other new(to me) sounds...
I like to experiment a lot and just have fun with music.